Peak Funding Group’s goal is to provide hassle free practice lending while creating loans that make sense for the busy plaintiff attorney firm. Attorney Funding in 4 Easy Steps
- Law firm submits an application package to Peak Funding Group for review
- Peak Funding Group reviews the application and conducts case due diligence.
- A call is scheduled with the firms managing partners.
- Loan documents are prepared, signed and your law firm is funded.
- Maximize your verdicts and settlements
- Compete with the Giants
- Stick to Winning Cases
Credit lines up to four million dollars
Contingency Fee Practice Funding Unlike traditional bank loans, which limit credit lines to the value of your personal and company assets, Peak Funding Group offers your firm a line of credit up to based on the total value of your contingent fee cases.
Credit Line Summary
Including case costs, practice acquisition, expansion, advertising, additional staff, and expert witness fees any law firm needs.
- Take your time to pay: Flexible, four-year credit lines.
- Borrow what you need: Credit lines up to $4 million based upon the total value of your contingent fees.
- Tax advantages: Monthly interest payments are fully tax-deductible as ordinary and business expenses. Funding your practice using after-tax law firm profits provides no tax advantages. Peak funding leverages its founder’s and advisory board’s vast knowledge in the financial and legal industries to provide a professional and seamless experience for our clients. Contact us today to see how Peak funding can help you meet your needs.